TERMS OF PKG ASSESSMENT TEAM
Terms of PKG Assessment Team
Teacher evaluations are conducted at the school by the principal. If the Principal is unable to exercise its own (for example, because the number of teachers who rated> 10 Teachers), the Principal may appoint a Coordinator of Master Trustees or CLA as an appraiser.
A. Criteria Appraisal
Assessors must have the following criteria:
• Held the position / rank equals the lowest position / rank teachers / principals are assessed.
• Have a Certificate of Educators.
• Have an appropriate educational background and a master field of study
• Teacher / Principal will be assessed.
• Have a high commitment to actively participate in improving the quality of learning.
• Has integrity, honest, fair, and open.
• Understand and declared PK TEACHERS have the expertise and are able to assess the performance of teacher / Principal.
In the case of Principal, Supervisor, Teacher of Trustees, and the Coordinator of CLA has a background of different fields of study with a teacher who will be assessed, the assessment can be conducted by the Principal and / or Teacher Trustees / Coordinator of CLA from other schools or by the Superintendent of the district / city else already has a teaching certificate and understand PK TEACHER. This applies also to provide an assessment to Master Trustees.
B. Work Period Appraisal
Period of employment of teacher performance assessment team established by the Principal or the Department of Education no later than three (3) years. Performance is evaluated regularly by the assessor Principal or the Department of Education with regard to the principles applicable valuation. For schools in particular areas, teacher performance assessment conducted by the Principal and / or Teacher local coaches. The number of teachers that can be assessed by an assessor is 5 to 10 teachers per year.
C. Sanctions Assessment and Teacher
Appraisers and teachers assessed will be penalized if it violates the relevant principles of the implementation of the Teacher PK, causing Determination of Credit Amount (PAK) is obtained by unlawfully. These penalties are as follows:
• Dismissed as a Teacher or Principal and / or Supervisor.
• For the assessor, shall return the entire profession benefits, functional benefits, and all the awards ever received since the relevant PK TEACHER process.
• For the teacher shall return the entire profession benefits, functional benefits, and all the awards ever received from concerned to obtain and use the PAK generated from PK TEACHER http://bantuan.siap-online.com/produk/padamu-negeri
|TERMS OF PKG ASSESSMENT TEAM|
Thank you for visiting, good luck for you all...
Download File Aplikasi Administrasi Guru Lengkap :
Demikian Informasinya tentang TERMS OF PKG ASSESSMENT TEAM, Admin berharap , semua postingan yang kami sajikan ini bisa memperkaya wawasan sekaligus menjadi inspirasi bagi bapak/ibu dalam menjalakan tugas mulianya. diiringi do'a yang tuluss agar semua pembaca blog ini senantiasa di berikan kemudahan dalam melanjutkan pengabdiannya demi tercapainya cita-cita untuk mencerdaskan anak-anak bangsa "
Semua format file yang digunakan dalam berkas-berkas file Data Edu Guru diantaranya yaitu format file Microsoft Words .doc atau .docx yang dapat diedit dan digunakan dengan menggunakan Microsoft Word, format Microsoft Excel .xls .xlsx .xlsm .xlsb dengan Microsoft Excel, file .ppt .pptx untuk Microsoft PowerPoint, sedangkan dokumen .pdf untuk dapat dibuka dengan PDF Viewer seperti Adobe Reader, dan jenis berkas file lainnya.
Semoga dengan adanya file Tentang TERMS OF PKG ASSESSMENT TEAM yang Admin Data Edukasi Guru Share di atas bisa membantu dan memenuhi Semua Kelengakapan Administrasinya di Sekolah.